Customer can see and edit informations related to them
Customer have overview of all in progress and finished orders
Customer have overview of all reclamation he made
Customer portal is created as an addition to the customer feature. The idea behind customer portal is to provide option for your regular customers to track their orders. All they need to do is to log in with username and password that you created and they can track production of every product they ordered. Also customer portal gives the customer option to download detailed reports on how much money customer spent on order and many other informations.
Every customer that you created will have the option to use customers portal, but you have the option to enable or disable use of customers portal for certain customer.
In order to enable use of customers portal for certain customer follow next steps:
1. Navigate to customers feature from the main manu.
2. Select the customer from the list on the left side.
3. Click on the icon on the top right corner to navigate to customer profile.
4. Once on the customer profile, click on the icon to edit the customer information.
5. Insert username and password that customer will use when accessing the portal.
Main purpose of the customer portal is that the customer can track the status of their ordered projects. Projects are displayed in three groups.
1. Ordered projects
2. Projects in progress
3. Finished projects
No. The second you delete customer in Asario Manager, that customer will no longer be able to use customer portal.
Wheter you have 2 or 2000 employees you can use Asario the same way.